Team Edward: tu da che parte stai?
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Team Edward: tu da che parte stai?

Questo è un forum community per tutte le appassionate e gli appassionati del Team Edward! I hope you enjoy it!

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Where do you keep your FedEx Cup trophy?

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Dolore18

Data di iscrizione : 15.03.11

Where do you keep your FedEx Cup trophy? Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Where do you keep your FedEx Cup trophy?   Where do you keep your FedEx Cup trophy? Icon_minitimeGio Mar 17, 2011 9:13 am

Right now it doesn't really have a spot.That's typically the case replica watches when Woods tries to build a new golf swing, and his third major swing change is no exception.Woods can't expect any sympathy for a situation he created through serial Zenith adultery.Trust me, we have been working on it.It was a 30-hour trip for pretty much 24 hours he was there."I think the fields are so deep nowadays," Rory McIlroy said.As a character, he's filled with character; corn pone may cover the surface, but it's the layer just below; built TAG Heuer on decency and work ethic; that's catapulted Boo from a potential punchline into a knockout fan favorite.(AP) ,Dustin Johnson didn't start the season the way he wanted, not with only one decent chance at winning.Johnson, considered to have the most potential of America's young crop of players, is known for his audacious tee shots.526 stroke average.But the Toronto native reached anew U-Boat level of prominence when he tookon Tiger Woods in August.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1