Team Edward: tu da che parte stai?
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Team Edward: tu da che parte stai?

Questo è un forum community per tutte le appassionate e gli appassionati del Team Edward! I hope you enjoy it!

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Johnson hit a 9-iron that covered the flag

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Dolore18

Data di iscrizione : 15.03.11

Johnson hit a 9-iron that covered the flag  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Johnson hit a 9-iron that covered the flag    Johnson hit a 9-iron that covered the flag  Icon_minitimeGio Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

Settled 8 feet away.You make some U-Boat putts that you really need to," Watney said.Woods struggled on the greens all week, but made his share of 10- and 15-footers to at least leave Doral in TAG Heuer a good frame of mind.the cell phones still are not working in Japan.You look pretty serious on the course.My mom's favorite dish, andmy favorite that she makes, is Zenith chicken anddumplings, so a chicken paprikash.There was speculation after Woods lost in the first round of the Match Play Championship that he would play the Honda Breitling, especially since he is close to moving to south Florida."He could do it again.Not a lot of parents do that, and it was nice.On the European Tour, all but two of its winners were ranked outside the top 50 - Thomas Bjorn (No.I'm just going to keep trying to progress. replica watches, Extraordinary But True Stories From Over a Century of GolfAuthor: Andrew WardPublisher.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1